The Art of Investing: A New Wall Street “Line Dance”
- To personalize your performance evaluation protocol, you just need to focus your attention on two, longer-range, objectives: growing “working capital” and compounding “base income”
- If you build a portfolio of IGVSs, and apply a maximum 5% of cost basis diversification rule, you will rarely have a downturn in this monitor of both your selection.
- Studies show that far too many unrealized gains are brought to the Schedule D as realized losses. and this includes potential profits on income securities.
- When it’s time to think about “hangin’ em up”, your retirement ready income portfolio will
- give you the broadest smile (and the highest yield on invested capital) on the tee box.